What's Century City Like?
People go to Century City for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Enjoy the neighborhood's restaurants and access to the beach. Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Beach are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Century City?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Century City:
Fairmont Century PlazaLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Walkable location
Century Park HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Century City
Century City is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Century City
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Century City
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Century City
Things to See and Do in and around Century City
What to See in Century City
- Santa Monica Beach
- Venice Beach
- University of Southern California
- SoFi Stadium
- Los Angeles Convention Center
Things to Do in Century City
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Santa Monica Pier
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Rodeo Drive
- Melrose Avenue