What's Koreatown Like?
People go to Koreatown for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Los Angeles Convention Center and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Koreatown?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Koreatown:
Hotel NormandieBoutique hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The LINE Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Pool loungers • Poolside bar • Central location
Best Western Plus LA Mid Town HotelCity-center hotel with conference center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Shelter Hotel Los AngelesBoutique hotel with outdoor pool
- Free Internet access • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Rotex Western Inn2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Koreatown
Koreatown is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Koreatown
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Koreatown
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Koreatown
Getting to Koreatown on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Wilshire - Western Station
- Wilshire - Normandie Station
Things to See and Do in and around Koreatown
What to See in Koreatown
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Crypto.com Arena
- University of Southern California
- Dodger Stadium
- SoFi Stadium