What's Westwood Like?
People go to Westwood for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums and bars. Santa Monica Beach and Santa Monica Pier are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Westwood?
We have 72 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Westwood:
Luskin HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Tennis courts • 24-hour front desk
Palihotel Westwood Village3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Plaza La ReinaUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Westwood
Westwood is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Westwood
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Westwood
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Westwood
Things to See and Do in and around Westwood
What to See in Westwood
- Santa Monica Beach
- Venice Beach
- University of Southern California
- SoFi Stadium
- Los Angeles Convention Center
Things to Do in Westwood
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Rodeo Drive
- Melrose Avenue