What's Chinatown Like?There's a lot visitors like about Chinatown, especially its shops and Chinatown. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at Dr. Sun Yat-sen Statue and Chinese American Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Los Angeles State Historic Park and Olvera Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' favorite lodging option in Chinatown:
Metro Plaza HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to ChinatownChinatown is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Chinatown
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Chinatown
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Chinatown
Getting to Chinatown on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Chinatown Station
- Union Station
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- Los Angeles State Historic Park
- Olvera Street
- Pico House
- Dr. Sun Yat-sen Statue
- Chinese Celestial Dragon Mural