What's Jingletown like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Jingletown. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Oracle Park. Oakland Museum of California and Lake Merritt are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Jingletown
Jingletown is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Oakland.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Jingletown
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Jingletown
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from Jingletown
Things to see and do in and around Jingletown
Things to see near Jingletown:
- Lake Merritt (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Oracle Arena (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- RingCentral Coliseum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Jack London Square (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Oakland Convention Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Jingletown:
- Oakland Museum of California (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Plank (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Children's Fairyland (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Oakland City Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Fox Theater (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Oakland?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 108 mm of rainfall)