What's Gaslamp Quarter Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Gaslamp Quarter, especially its shops and entertainment venues. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants and bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Harlem of the West Sites and Historic Juke Joint Cafe. There's plenty more to see, including Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House and Lyceum Theatre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gaslamp Quarter?
We have 154 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Gaslamp Quarter:
HI San Diego DowntownCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Gaslamp Quarter HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Gaslamp Quarter
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Gaslamp Quarter
- Tijuana Intl. Airport (TIJ), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Gaslamp Quarter
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Gaslamp Quarter
Things to See and Do in and around Gaslamp Quarter
What to See in Gaslamp Quarter
- Harlem of the West Sites
- Historic Juke Joint Cafe
Things to Do in Gaslamp Quarter
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Lyceum Theatre
- San Diego Repertory Theater
- Sculpture Garden
- Spreckels Theater