What's Little Italy Like?
People go to Little Italy to soak up the sun at Mission Beach and to visit the many top attractions like San Diego Zoo. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's museums and selection of shops. San Diego Convention Center and Balboa Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Little Italy?
We have 100 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Little Italy:
Urban Boutique Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Pool loungers
Hampton Inn San Diego-DowntownCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Pool loungers
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Downtown/Bayside3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
International Travelers House Adventure HostelCity-center hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Little Italy
Little Italy is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Little Italy
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Little Italy
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Little Italy
Things to See and Do in and around Little Italy
What to See in Little Italy
- San Diego Convention Center
- Balboa Park
- Mission Bay
- Mission Beach
- Petco Park
Things to Do in Little Italy
- San Diego Zoo
- USS Midway Museum
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Seaport Village
- The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park