What's Eagle Rock like?
While in Eagle Rock, you can simply enjoy the coffee shops and restaurants. Take time to see places such as Eagle Rock Plaza and Forest Lawn Memorial Park while you're here. Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Eagle Rock
Eagle Rock is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Eagle Rock
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Eagle Rock
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Eagle Rock
Things to see and do in and around Eagle Rock
What to see in Eagle Rock
- Occidental College
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park
Things to do near Eagle Rock:
- Eagle Rock Plaza (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Norton Simon Museum (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Americana at Brand (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Glendale Galleria (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Pasadena Playhouse (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)