What's Thung Maha Mek like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Thung Maha Mek, especially its bars. You can take time to discover this scenic neighbourhood's temples. Take time to see places such as Q House Lumpini and M.R. Kukrit's Heritage Home while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including MR Kukrit Pramoj House and Hong Kong Plaza.
How to get to Thung Maha Mek
Thung Maha Mek is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Thung Maha Mek
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Thung Maha Mek
Things to see and do in and around Thung Maha Mek
Things to see near Thung Maha Mek:
- M.R. Kukrit's Heritage Home (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Victory Monument (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Lumphini Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- King Power MahaNakhon (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Wat Hua Lamphong (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do in Thung Maha Mek
- Q House Lumpini
- MR Kukrit Pramoj House
- Hong Kong Plaza
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 220 mm of rainfall)