What's Silom Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Silom, especially its shops. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's rich culture and selection of restaurants. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Siam Paragon Mall and Pratunam Market. Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Silom?
We have 115 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Silom:
Baan VajraCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
W BangkokLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Central location
At 21 SaladaengCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Walkable location
Urban House3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Silom Space HostelCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Silom
Silom is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Silom
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Silom
Getting to Silom on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Chong Nonsi BTS Station
- Sala Daeng BTS Station
- Sala Daeng Station
Things to See and Do in and around Silom
What to See in Silom
- Lumphini Park
- Victory Monument
- Grand Palace
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- King Power MahaNakhon