Hotels in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Chiang Mai hotels
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Three Kings Monument
- Tha Phae Gate
- Chiang Mai University
- Chang Puak Gate
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University
- CentralPlaza Chiang Mai Airport
- Warorot Market
- Chiang Mai Gate
- 700th Anniversary Stadium
- Royal Flora Ratchaphruek National Park
- Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre
- Maejo University
- Sunday Walking Street Market
- Chang Puak Market
- Chiengmai Gymkhana Club
- Chiang Mai Zoo
Best hotels in Chiang Mai
You can compare all of our Chiang Mai hotel rooms including the major Chiang Mai hotel chains using our genuine Hotels.com guest reviews as well as TripAdvisor Chiang Mai hotel reviews to help find the perfect hotel room when booking your accommodation in Chiang Mai. We also feature Expedia Chiang Mai hotels and reviews.
When you book your Chiang Mai stay with Hotels.com you may also earn free nights on participating hotels by joining the Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program. It's free to join and only takes 2 minutes to sign up and when you stay 10 nights you receive 1 night free*. So even a short weekend break in Chiang Mai can get you on your way to a free night.
Why use Hotels.com to book your Chiang Mai lodging & accommodation?
We can help you to find the perfect Chiang Mai hotel room for almost any occaision. With our fast and secure hotel search you may compare different Chiang Mai hotels by:
- - Price
- - Location within Chiang Mai
- - Neighborhoods in Chiang Mai
- - Nearby Chiang Mai attractions
- - Hotels in different areas of Thailand
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for Chiang Mai
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme
For every hotel in Chiang Mai Thailand we provide:
- - Up to the minute hotel rates & availability
- - In depth hotel information and photos
- - Detailed Chiang Mai maps showing the locations of your hotel in Chiang Mai and the nearest transport and landmarks
- - TripAdvisor Chiang Mai hotel review score
And when you make a hotel reservation in Chiang Mai with Hotels.com we'll send you email and text confirmations with the reservation details of your Chiang Mai hotel booking along with contact details, directions, information on nearby Chiang Mai attractions, restaurants and even the weather - and if you get stuck, we're only a phone call away.
To make the most of our service, download our mobile & tablet apps and sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to receive the latest deals and Hotels.com Chiang Mai discount codes.
Chiang Mai travel guides
Chiang Mai is the second largest city in Thailand after Bangkok. Once the capital of the Lanna Kingd...
As the second largest city in Thailand, second only to Bangkok, Chiang Mai also has a lot to offer f...
The food scene in Chiang Mai more varied than you’d expect. Japanese sushi bars are popular along wi...