What's Pratunam Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Pratunam, especially its restaurants and monuments. Make sure to enjoy this scenic neighborhood's great shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Pratunam Market and Siam Paragon Mall. Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pratunam?
We have 235 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Pratunam:
Anajak Bangkok Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden
Pullman Bangkok King PowerLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Restaurant • Spa tub
Eastin Grand Hotel PhayathaiLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Amari Watergate BangkokLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Fitness center
How to Get to Pratunam
Pratunam is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Pratunam
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Pratunam
Getting to Pratunam on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Victory Monument BTS Station
- Phaya Thai Station
- Rachathewi BTS Station
Things to See and Do in and around Pratunam
What to See in Pratunam
- Victory Monument
- Lumphini Park
- Grand Palace
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Baiyoke Tower II