What's West Gateway like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider West Gateway. Take time to see the sights such as One World Trade Center while you're here. Long Beach Cruise Terminal and World Cruise Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to West Gateway
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from West Gateway
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from West Gateway
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from West Gateway
Things to see and do in and around West Gateway
Things to see near West Gateway:
- One World Trade Center (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- World Cruise Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Mother's Beach (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near West Gateway:
- Pike at Rainbow Harbor (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Aquarium of the Pacific (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Shoreline Village (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- RMS Queen Mary (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Museum of Latin American Art (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Long Beach?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 60 mm of rainfall)