What's Turtle Creek like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Turtle Creek. Places such as Reach 11 Sports Complex and Castles N' Coasters are just a little farther away. Cave Creek Golf Course and Lookout Mountain Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Turtle Creek
Turtle Creek is located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Turtle Creek
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Turtle Creek
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Turtle Creek
Things to see and do in and around Turtle Creek
Things to see near Turtle Creek:
- Reach 11 Sports Complex (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Arizona State University-West Campus (5 mi/8 km away)
- University of Phoenix-Northwest Learning Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- North Mountain Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Shaw Butte (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Turtle Creek:
- Castles N' Coasters (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Cave Creek Golf Course (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Lookout Mountain Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Metrocenter (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Mini Golf Paradise (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 39 mm of rainfall)