What's Rustic Hills Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Rustic Hills? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Garden of the Gods. First & Main Town Center and Peterson Air Force Base are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rustic Hills?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' favorite lodging option in Rustic Hills:
Rodeway Inn Central Colorado Springs2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Rustic HillsRustic Hills is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Rustic Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Rustic Hills
Things to See near Rustic Hills:
- Palmer Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- United States Olympic Complex (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Memorial Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Colorado College (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Monument Valley Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to Do near Rustic Hills:
- First & Main Town Center (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- The Citadel Mall (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- National Museum of WWII Aviation (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Edith Kinney Gaylord Cornerstone Arts Center (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- ANA Money Museum (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)