What's Breezeswept Beach Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Breezeswept Beach Estates. Visit places such as Cook Island and Big Pine Key Flea Market when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Blue Hole and Key West Visitors Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Breezeswept Beach Estates
Breezeswept Beach Estates is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Ramrod Key.
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Breezeswept Beach Estates
- Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Breezeswept Beach Estates
Things to see and do in and around Breezeswept Beach Estates
Things to see near Breezeswept Beach Estates:
- National Key Deer Refuge Visitor Center (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Cook Island (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Breezeswept Beach Estates:
- Big Pine Key Flea Market (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Blue Hole (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Key West Visitors Center (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ramrod Key?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, October (average 159 mm of rainfall)