What's South Beach Like?
Visitors really like South Beach, especially its art scene, bars, and beach access. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's live music scene and selection of shops. Plan a fun excursion to PortMiami and Hard Rock Stadium. Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Beach?
We have 1776 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in South Beach:
Pelican Hotel4-star beachfront hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Esmé Miami Beach4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 4 bars
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers
Hotel Greystone - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Cafe • Beach sun loungers
Sonder 17WESTArt Deco apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
Shepley South Beach HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to South Beach
South Beach is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Miami Beach.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from South Beach
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from South Beach
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from South Beach
Things to See and Do in and around South Beach
What to See in South Beach
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Miami Beach Convention Center
Things to Do in South Beach
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Bayside Marketplace
- Dolphin Mall
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Miami Beach Boardwalk