What's Gentiaanbuurt like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Gentiaanbuurt? Dam Square and Anne Frank House are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Van Gogh Museum is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Gentiaanbuurt
Gentiaanbuurt is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Gentiaanbuurt
Things to see and do in and around Gentiaanbuurt
Things to see near Gentiaanbuurt:
- Dam Square (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Het Ij (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- A'DAM Lookout (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Berlage Stock Exchange (1.3 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Gentiaanbuurt:
- Anne Frank House (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Van Gogh Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Nemo Science Museum (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- NDSM Werf (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Amsterdam Chinatown (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Amsterdam?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, December (average 221 mm of rainfall)