What's Canal Ring Like?There's a lot visitors like about Canal Ring, especially its cafes and museums. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's art scene and selection of restaurants. Take in some culture at a top spot like Anne Frank House. Flower Market and Rembrandt Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Canal Ring?
We have 150 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Canal Ring:
The Dylan AmsterdamLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Pulitzer AmsterdamLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
The Hoxton, Amsterdam4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam, an IHG HotelRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Hotel The NoblemenCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
How to Get to Canal RingCanal Ring is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Canal Ring
Getting to Canal Ring on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Rembrandtplein Stop
- Koningsplein Stop
- Keizersgracht Stop (4)
Things to See and Do in and around Canal Ring
What to See in Canal Ring
- Rembrandt Square
- University of Amsterdam
- Herengracht Canal