What's Paradise Valley like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Paradise Valley. Casino at Luxor Las Vegas and MGM Grand Casino are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Allegiant Stadium and Excalibur Casino are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Paradise Valley
Paradise Valley is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Paradise.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Paradise Valley
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Paradise Valley
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Paradise Valley
Things to see and do in and around Paradise Valley
Things to see near Paradise Valley:
- Allegiant Stadium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- MGM Grand Garden Arena (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- T-Mobile Arena (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Thomas and Mack Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Paradise Valley:
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- MGM Grand Casino (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Excalibur Casino (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- The Cosmopolitan Casino (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Bellagio Casino (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Paradise?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)