What's Tule Springs Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Tule Springs? Plan a fun excursion to Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena. Fremont Street and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tule Springs?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Tule Springs:
Luxury Get-A-Way, off the strip. Close to the Mountains and Hiking TrailsFamily-friendly vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Spa tub • Outdoor pool • Central location
A Las Vegas hidden beauty awaiting you :-)Ski-in/ski-out B&B with water park
- Spa tub • Fitness center
Jewel Estates - Golf CribsUpscale vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Escape to St Cloud !!!Family-friendly vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden
Charming and Spacious house in secluded Las Vegas neighborhoodMountain vacation home with kitchen
- Water park • Fitness center • Ski-in/ski-out access
How to Get to Tule Springs
Tule Springs is located 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Tule Springs
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Tule Springs
Things to See and Do in and around Tule Springs
What to See in Tule Springs
- Allegiant Stadium
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- T-Mobile Arena
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Thomas and Mack Center
Things to Do in Tule Springs
- Fremont Street
- The Neon Museum
- Mob Museum
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- Las Vegas Festival Grounds