What's Edithvale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Edithvale. Places such as Braeside Park and Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands are just a little farther away. Woodlands Golf Club and Mordialloc Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Edithvale
Edithvale is located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from Edithvale
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Edithvale
Things to see and do in and around Edithvale
Things to see near Edithvale:
- Braeside Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Mordialloc Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Mentone Beach (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Seaford Pier (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Seaford Beach (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Edithvale:
- Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Woodlands Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Dingley Village Adventure Golf (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- DFO Moorabbin (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Moorabbin Air Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)