What's Rosebud Like?In Rosebud, you can easily get to the hot springs. While visiting the neighborhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Nature lovers can visit Rosebud Bushland Reserve and The Mornington Peninsula Walk Trailhead. There's plenty more to see, including Rosebud Beach and Peninsula Stand Up Paddle.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rosebud?
We have 214 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Rosebud:
Fairways Resort4-star motel with golf course, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Admiral Motor Inn2.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do in and around Rosebud
What to See in Rosebud
- Mornington Peninsula Visitor Information Centre & Regional Booking Service
- Rosebud Beach
- Rosebud Bushland Reserve
- Arthurs Seat State Park
Things to Do near Rosebud:
- Peninsula Stand Up Paddle (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Penisula Hot Springs (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Boneo Maze & Wetlands Centre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Main Ridge Winery (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 65°F)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 50°F)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 1 inches of rainfall)