What's Mornington Like?In Mornington, you can spend time visiting the spas, shops, and gardens. Enjoy the neighborhood's restaurants and access to the beach. Nature lovers can visit Mornington Park and Fossil Beach Geological Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Mornington Country Golf Course and Mornington Racecourse.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mornington?
We have 84 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Mornington:
Brooklands of Mornington3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Mornington HotelUpscale hotel with 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around Mornington
What to See in Mornington
- Mornington Racecourse
- Mornington Park
- Fossil Beach Geological Reserve
- Mills Beach
- Kirton Bushland Reserve
Things to Do in Mornington
- Mornington Country Golf Course
- Bay Fish N Trips
When Is the Best Time to Visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 65°F)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 50°F)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 1 inches of rainfall)