What's Alfords Point like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Alfords Point. Take time to see the sights such as Georges River National Park while you're here. Bankstown Sports Club and Phillip Street Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Alfords Point
Alfords Point is located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Alfords Point
Things to see and do in and around Alfords Point
Things to see near Alfords Point:
- Georges River National Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Phillip Street Reserve (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sutherland Entertainment Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Beauty Point Reserve (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Gandangara State Conservation Area (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Alfords Point:
- Bankstown Sports Club (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Bankstown Golf Club (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Kareela Golf Course (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)