What's Surry Hills Like?
People go to Surry Hills to soak up the sun at Coogee Beach and to visit the many top attractions like Taronga Zoo. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants and bars. Circular Quay and International Convention Centre Sydney are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Surry Hills?
We have 121 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Surry Hills:
Crystalbrook AlbionCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
202 Elizabeth3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Rydges Sydney CentralLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Best Western Plus Hotel Stellar4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Crown Hotel Surry Hills3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace
How to Get to Surry Hills
Surry Hills is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Surry Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Surry Hills
What to See in Surry Hills
- Circular Quay
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- Coogee Beach
- Bondi Beach
- Manly Beach
Things to Do in Surry Hills
- Taronga Zoo
- Crown Street
- Market City
- World Square Shopping Centre
- Oxford Street