What's Coogee Like?
People go to Coogee to soak up the sun at Bondi Beach and to visit the many top attractions like Taronga Zoo. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood's beautiful beach views and great restaurants. Circular Quay and Manly Beach are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Coogee?
We have 105 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Coogee:
Coogee Bay Boutique HotelUpscale beach hotel with 4 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Coogee Sands Hotel and ApartmentsUpscale motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Coogee Bay Hotel3.5-star beach hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Dive HotelUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • An area shuttle • Walkable location
Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach, an IHG Hotel4-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Beach bar • Central location
How to Get to Coogee
Coogee is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Coogee
Things to See and Do in and around Coogee
What to See in Coogee
- Circular Quay
- Bondi Beach
- Manly Beach
- Coogee Beach
- Clovelly Beach
Things to Do in Coogee
- Taronga Zoo
- Entertainment Quarter
- Westfield Eastgardens
- Oxford Street
- Crown Street