What's Jinjiang Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Jinjiang. Nature lovers can visit People's Park and Baihuatan Park. There's plenty more to see, including Taikoo Li Shopping Center and Tianfu Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jinjiang?
We have 128 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Jinjiang:
Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Attentive staff
JW Marriott Hotel ChengduLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
Crowne Plaza Chengdu City Center, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
The Temple HouseLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Near public transportation
How to Get to Jinjiang
Jinjiang is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Chengdu.
- Shuangliu Intl. Airport (CTU), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Jinjiang
Getting to Jinjiang on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Dongmen Bridge Station
- Chunxi Road Station
- Niuwangmiao Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jinjiang
What to See in Jinjiang
- Chengdu IFS
- Tianfu Square
- Sichuan University
- People's Park
- Sichuan Normal University