What's Qingyang Like?
While in Qingyang, you can spend time appreciating the temples. Nature lovers can visit People's Park and Du Fu Caotang. There's plenty more to see, including Wenshu Monastery and Chengdu City Sports Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Qingyang?
We have 121 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Qingyang:
The St. Regis ChengduLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Outdoor pool • Central location
The Ritz-Carlton, ChengduLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Gulou, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Crowne Plaza Chengdu City Center, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
Sheraton Chengdu Lido HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 2 cafes • Walkable location
How to Get to Qingyang
Qingyang is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Chengdu.
- Shuangliu Intl. Airport (CTU), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Qingyang
Traveling to Qingyang by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Chengdu West Station
- Chengdu West Railway Station
Getting to Qingyang on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Wenshu Monastery Station
- Luomashi Station
- West Street Station