What's Wuhou Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Wuhou? Nature lovers can visit People's Park and Baihuatan Park. There's plenty more to see, including Jiufang Shopping Center and Wuhou Temple.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wuhou?
We have 200 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Wuhou:
Shangri-La ChengduLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • 24-hour health club
Millennium Hotel ChengduLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Spa tub • Central location
Ascott Raffles City Chengdu4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Chengdu Century City - East Tower, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Wuhou, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Wuhou
Wuhou is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Chengdu.
- Shuangliu Intl. Airport (CTU), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Wuhou
Traveling to Wuhou by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- South Railway Station
- Hongpailou Railway Station
Getting to Wuhou on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Shenxianshu Station
- Tongzilin Station
- Nijiaqiao Station