What's Xindu Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Xindu. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at People's Park and Eastern Suburb Memory Park. There's plenty more to see, including Tianfu Square and Jinsha Site Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Xindu?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Xindu:
Crowne Plaza Chengdu Panda Garden, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Xindu, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Chengdu Xindu, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
How to Get to Xindu
Xindu is located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the heart of Chengdu.
- Shuangliu Intl. Airport (CTU), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Xindu
Getting to Xindu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Chengdu Medical College Station
- Southwest Petroleum University Station
- Clock Tower Station
Things to See and Do in and around Xindu
What to See in Xindu
- Chengdu University of Technology
- Tianfu Square
- People's Park
- Xihua University
- Sichuan University