Welcome to Playacar, a beautiful gated community in Playa del Carmen. This charming 2 bedroom condo is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and backs onto the golf course for and added level of serenity. The condo has recently been renovated but keeps its great Mexican charm. The very large pool is just a few steps from your patio door and a great place to spend hot days with cold cocktails.
Welcome to Gardenia, a collection of 4 quiet condos nestled into a cul-de-sac and backing onto a golf course.
Gardenia is located in the gated community of Playcar, Playa del Carmen. The building is in a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to all amenities as well as historic 5th Avenue. This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit has a cozy Mexican feel and everything you need to take full advantage of all that Playa has to offer. If it's the beach you're after, grab your sunscreen and head down to trendy Mamitas Beach where you can relax, eat, drink and take in the beautiful sights. Or if you're looking for shopping and restaurants, 5th Avenue is a 10 minute walk away. There, you can find a good mix between handmade goods, jewelry made by local artisans, local art, and more modern stores where you'll find the latest trends. Don't forget about the food! There are countless restaurants from Italian to Mexican to every other type you can think of. And all of this within walking distance from your condo.
The condo accommodates 6 people comfortably but can house up to 8 people with an air mattress available to you at an additional cost. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, full ensuite with walk-in shower and Mexican tile accents. The second bedroom has two double beds and it's own private ensuite with walk-in shower and tiles accents. The kitchen is large and comes complete with all of the tools you'll need to cook a wonderful meal after a big day at the beach. The living room opens onto the ground floor patio where you can spend your time enjoying a quiet afternoon or simply taking in the sights and sounds of the wonderful tropical birds we have here in Playa del Carmen.
Head out of your patio doors to gain access to the common gardens and pool, a great space to enjoy sunny days and afternoon cocktails. The space is quiet and provides some relaxation after a long day of sun tanning or shopping. The pool is extremely large and overlooks the golf course for added serenity.
You will be able to access the entire condo, pool and common spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
A property manager will be there to greet you when you arrive and will be available throughout your stay to ensure it is as comfortable as possible. A cell phone will be provided where you can keep in contact with any issues, questions, etc.
Playacar Fase 2 in a quiet gated community with lots of greenery, sounds of nature and easy access to the heart of Playa del Carmen. It's an ideal mix of location and peace & quiet.
Head outside your condo and walk up to the main street (Xaman Ha) where there are many taxis ready to take you anywhere you'd like to go. On the way back from 5th Avenue, make sure you take a taxi from 10th Avenue and not 5th as they are less expensive.
Other Things to Note:
Because many people ask:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. ***Electricity costs are extremely high in Mexico. Any consumption will be charged at a rate of 4 pesos (about 20 US$ cents) per kWh, according to the meter readings at your check-in and check-out. Turning off the air conditioners when out enjoying Playa is usually enough to stay within a very reasonable and cheap consumption.***
6. This property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM