What's Centretown like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Centretown, especially its shops and museums. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Families can spend quality time at Museum of Nature and Elgin Street. There's plenty more to see, including Dundonald Park and Canadian Tribute to Human Rights.
How to get to Centretown
Centretown is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Ottawa.
- Ottawa International Airport (YOW), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Centretown
Things to see and do in and around Centretown
What to see in Centretown
- Dundonald Park
- Canadian Tribute to Human Rights
- Rideau Canal
Things to do in Centretown
- Museum of Nature
- Elgin Street
When is the best time to visit Ottawa?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 87 mm of rainfall)