What's North Point Like?There's a lot visitors like about North Point, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this scenic neighborhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Victoria Harbour. There's plenty more to see, including North Point Ferry Pier and Chun Yeung Street Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Point?
We have 25 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in North Point:
Harbour Grand Hong KongLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong KongLuxury hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Walkable location
Harbour Plaza North Point4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
M1 Hotel North Point3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to North PointNorth Point is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 17 mi (27.4 km) from North Point
Traveling to North Point by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hong Kong North Point Station
- Hong Kong Fortress Hill Station
Things to See and Do in and around North Point
What to See in North Point
- Victoria Harbour
- North Point Ferry Pier
- Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Tai Tam Country Park