What's Sai Wan Like?
People go to Sai Wan for fun-filled days at Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort, as well as many other top attractions like Ocean Park. Enjoy the neighborhood's island views and restaurants. Other popular sights worth a visit include Kowloon Bay.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sai Wan?
Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Sai Wan:
One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
JEN Hong Kong by Shangri-La4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Sai Wan
Sai Wan is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Sai Wan
Getting to Sai Wan on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Shek Tong Tsui Terminus Tram Stop
- Whitty Street Depot Tram Stop
- Hill Road Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Sai Wan
What to See in Sai Wan
- Kowloon Bay
- University of Hong Kong
- Tai Ping Shan Street
- Hollywood Road
- Peak Tower