What's Kennedy Town Like?
People go to Kennedy Town for fun-filled days at Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort, as well as many other top attractions like Ocean Park. You'll find a selection of restaurants and shops in the neighborhood. Other popular sights worth a visit include Kowloon Bay.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kennedy Town?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Kennedy Town but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
Cordis, Hong Kong - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
Royal Plaza Hotel - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
Ibis Hong Kong Central And Sheung Wan - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Ramada Hong Kong Grand Tsim Sha Tsui - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant
How to Get to Kennedy Town
Kennedy Town is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Kennedy Town
Getting to Kennedy Town on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Kennedy Town Terminus Tram Stop
- Davis Street Tram Stop
- Smithfield Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Kennedy Town
What to See in Kennedy Town
- Kowloon Bay
- University of Hong Kong
- Tai Ping Shan Street
- Hollywood Road