What's Southern District Like?
People go to Southern District for fun-filled days at Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort, as well as many other top attractions like Ocean Park. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood's lovely seaside views and great restaurants. Other popular sights worth a visit include Kowloon Bay.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southern District?
We have 14 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Southern District:
The T HotelUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ovolo Southside4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Le Méridien Hong Kong, Cyberport5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
The Arca3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott HotelLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Southern District
Southern District is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 18.6 mi (30 km) from Southern District
Getting to Southern District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Waterfront Station
- Summit Station
- Ocean Park Station
Things to See and Do in and around Southern District
What to See in Southern District
- Kowloon Bay
- Stanley Main Beach
- Repulse Bay
- Repulse Bay Beach
- Shek O Beach