What's Milsons Point like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Milsons Point. Plan a fun excursion to Olympic Pool North Sydney and Milsons Point Wharf. There's plenty more to see, including Luna Park.
How to get to Milsons Point
Milsons Point is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Milsons Point
Things to see and do in and around Milsons Point
What to see in Milsons Point
- Olympic Pool North Sydney
- Milsons Point Wharf
Things to do near Milsons Point:
- Luna Park (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Sydney Opera House (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- The Rocks Markets (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mary MacKillop Place (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)