What's Park Scottsdale Nine like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Park Scottsdale Nine. Old Town and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Salt River Fields at Talking Stick and Talking Stick Resort Casino are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Park Scottsdale NinePark Scottsdale Nine is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Park Scottsdale Nine
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Park Scottsdale Nine
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Park Scottsdale Nine
Things to see and do in and around Park Scottsdale Nine
Things to see near Park Scottsdale Nine:
- Camelback Mountain (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Cactus Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Park Scottsdale Nine:
- Old Town (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Butterfly Wonderland (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)