What's Diamond Point like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Diamond Point. Top places in the larger area to visit include Camelback Mountain and Talking Stick Resort Casino. Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Diamond Point
Diamond Point is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Diamond Point
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Diamond Point
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Diamond Point
Things to see and do in and around Diamond Point
Things to see near Diamond Point:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Cactus Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Cosanti (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Diamond Point:
- Kierland Commons (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Scottsdale Quarter (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Orange Tree Golf Course (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Musical Instrument Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)