What's McChord Field like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit McChord Field? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Tacoma Dome. Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Great American Casino are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to McChord Field
McChord Field is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Lakewood.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from McChord Field
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from McChord Field
Things to see and do in and around McChord Field
Things to see near McChord Field:
- Pacific Lutheran University (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Lakewold Gardens (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near McChord Field:
- Great American Casino (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- LeMay Museum at Marymount (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Stina's Cellars (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lakewood?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, March (average 207 mm of rainfall)