What's North End Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider North End. Take time to see places like 6th Ave and Job Carr Cabin Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Tacoma Chinese Garden and Reconciliation Park and Marine Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North End?
We have 56 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in North End:
The VillaAdults-only B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Geiger Victorian B&BVictorian B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
How to Get to North EndNorth End is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Tacoma.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from North End
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from North End
Things to See and Do in and around North End
What to See in North End
- University of Puget Sound
- Tacoma Chinese Garden and Reconciliation Park
- Marine Park
Things to Do in North End
- 6th Ave
- Job Carr Cabin Museum