What's Capitol Hill Like?There's a lot visitors like about Capitol Hill, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Volunteer Park and Volunteer Park Conservatory. There's plenty more to see, including Lake View Cemetery - Bruce Lee's Grave and Seattle Asian Art Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Capitol Hill?
We have 123 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Capitol Hill:
Seattle Gaslight InnAdults-only B&B with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Homewood Suites Seattle Convention Center/Pike StreetCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Capitol HillCapitol Hill is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Capitol Hill
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Capitol Hill
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from Capitol Hill
Things to See and Do in and around Capitol Hill
What to See in Capitol Hill
- Volunteer Park
- Lake View Cemetery - Bruce Lee's Grave
- Seattle Central Community College
- Seattle Central Business District
- Volunteer Park Conservatory
Things to Do in Capitol Hill
- Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Cal Anderson Park
- Three Dollar Bill Cinema
- Pike Pine Retail Core