Where is Emerald Downs?
Auburn is home to Emerald Downs. Auburn is a family-friendly city well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit The Outlet Collection and Muckleshoot Casino.
Where Can I Stay near Emerald Downs?
You might want to consider this hotel in Emerald Downs.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn Seattle - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Things to See and Do near Emerald Downs
What to See near Emerald Downs
- Green River College
- ShoWare Center
- Pacific Raceways
- Des Moines Marina
- Angle Lake Park
Things to Do near Emerald Downs
- The Outlet Collection
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Kent Station Shopping Center
- Wild Waves Water Park and Enchanted Village
- Silver Dollar Casino
How to Get to Emerald Downs
Flights to Auburn
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Auburn
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Auburn