What's Ballard Like?In Ballard, you can spend time visiting the gardens or simply enjoy the coffeehouses. You'll find a selection of bars and shops in the neighborhood. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Hiram M. Chittenden Locks and Golden Gardens Park. There's plenty more to see, including National Nordic Museum and Sunset Hill Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ballard?
We have 86 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Ballard:
Ballard InnBoutique hotel with 2 indoor pools, health club
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel BallardBoutique hotel with 2 indoor pools, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Anders' sweet suite - Micro Studio - 91WalkscoreAdults-only apartment with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to Get to BallardBallard is located 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Ballard
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Ballard
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Ballard
Things to See and Do in and around Ballard
What to See in Ballard
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Golden Gardens Park
- Sunset Hill Park
- Shilshole Bay Marina
- Seattle Metaphysical Library
Things to Do in Ballard
- National Nordic Museum
- Carl S. English Botanical Park