What's Northgate Like?
People go to Northgate to see famous places such as Pike Place Market, as well as its many attractions like Woodland Park Zoo. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Seattle Waterfront and Lumen Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northgate?
We have 47 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Northgate:
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Seattle/Northgate2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Northgate3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Attentive staff
Quiet Clean and Comfortable Room2.5-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Quiet rooms
Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle North2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Hotel Nexus, BW Signature CollectionSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Close to shopping
How to Get to Northgate
Northgate is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 18.6 mi (30 km) from Northgate
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 13.6 mi (22 km) from Northgate
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Northgate
Things to See and Do in and around Northgate
What to See in Northgate
- Pike Place Market
- Lumen Field
- T-Mobile Park
- University of Washington
- Washington State Convention Center
Things to Do in Northgate
- Seattle Waterfront
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Seattle Center
- Northgate Mall
- University Village