What's Downtown Seattle Like?
People go to Downtown Seattle to see famous places such as Pike Place Market, as well as its many attractions like Seattle Center. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's art scene and selection of shops. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Seattle?
We have 595 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Downtown Seattle:
The Sound Hotel Seattle Belltown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Lotte Hotel SeattleLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
Hyatt Regency Seattle4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel SeattleBayfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to Downtown Seattle
Downtown Seattle is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Downtown Seattle
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Downtown Seattle
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Downtown Seattle
Getting to Downtown Seattle on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Westlake Station
- University Street Station
- Westlake Ave Hub Station
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Seattle
What to See in Downtown Seattle
- Pike Place Market
- Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66
- Space Needle
- Lumen Field
- T-Mobile Park