What's Sleepy Hollow like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Sleepy Hollow. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Daytona International Speedway. Go-Kart City and Sunglow Pier are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sleepy Hollow
Sleepy Hollow is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Port Orange.
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Sleepy Hollow
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.5 km) from Sleepy Hollow
Things to see and do in and around Sleepy Hollow
Things to see near Sleepy Hollow:
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Halifax River (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ponce Inlet Beach (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Airport Road Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Catholic Church of the Epiphany (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Sleepy Hollow:
- Go-Kart City (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Sunglow Pier (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Crane Lakes Golf and Country Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Daytona Beach Golf Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Spruce Creek Country Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Port Orange?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 242 mm of rainfall)