What's South Miami Like?
People go to South Miami to see attractions like Zoo Miami and to explore its green spaces like Ocean Drive. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Dolphin Mall and Bayside Marketplace are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Miami?
We have 29 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' top lodging choice in South Miami:
Rodeway Inn South Miami Coral GablesAdults-only vacation home with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to South Miami
South Miami is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from South Miami
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from South Miami
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from South Miami
Things to See and Do in and around South Miami
What to See in South Miami
- Ocean Drive
- University of Miami
- Florida International University
- Miami-Dade Arena
Things to Do in South Miami
- Dolphin Mall
- Bayside Marketplace
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dadeland Mall
- Brickell City Centre