What's South Miami Like?There's a lot visitors like about South Miami, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Take time to see the sights like Shops at Sunset Place while you're here. Dadeland Mall and Brickell City Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Miami?
We have 29 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in South Miami:
Rodeway Inn South Miami Coral GablesAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Dharma Home Suites South Miami at Red Road CommonsUpscale condo with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
How to Get to South MiamiSouth Miami is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from South Miami
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from South Miami
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from South Miami
Things to See and Do in and around South Miami
Things to See near South Miami:
- University of Miami (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Tropical Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Matheson Hammock Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Waterford at Blue Lagoon (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to Do near South Miami:
- Shops at Sunset Place (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Dadeland Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Miracle Mile (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Coral Way Shopping Area (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Mall of the Americas (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)