What's Brickell Like?
People go to Brickell to soak up the sun at Hollywood Beach and to visit the many top attractions like Zoo Miami. Travelers like this upscale neighborhood's beautiful beach views and great restaurants. Bayside Marketplace and PortMiami are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Brickell?
We have 996 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Brickell:
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel MiamiLuxury hotel with 2 outdoor pools, spa
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Health club • Central location
Miami Vacation Rentals - Brickell4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Atwell Suites Miami Brickell, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Mandarin Oriental, MiamiBayfront hotel with 4 bars, spa
- Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to Brickell
Brickell is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Brickell
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Brickell
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.9 mi (3 km) from Brickell
Getting to Brickell on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Brickell Metromover Station
- Financial District Metromover Station
- Brickell Station
Things to See and Do in and around Brickell
What to See in Brickell
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hollywood Beach
- Miami-Dade Arena